For a special one-off edition, this summer Unfair20 transforms to Unfair™ – a new breed of museum. At this museum we don’t buy art to expand our collection, we sell it. Artists are the cornerstone of our temporary institute. They present their newest works in self-curated solo-presentations. We strongly believe in empowering our artists to take ownership over their practice. Foremost, this means we hook you up with the artists themselves, and all sales of the works go directly to the maker – without formal representation of third parties.
Unfair – the platform
Unfair scouts the brightest artists of today and tomorrow, and joins forces with them to increase the impact of contemporary art. Unfair supports, develops and presents the most engaging art and brightest artists of today. We have cherished the dream to build our own museum, a permanent place for makers to represent themselves. This special edition of Unfair shows a glimpse of that future; an innovative temporary museum celebrating the best contemporary art of now.
Are you planning a visit to the Unfair™ this summer? Please book your ticket and a time slot online and make sure to read our safety protocol below.
JUST IMAGINE: A NEAR-PRIVATE MUSEUM EXPERIENCE IN A UNIQUE SPATIAL DESIGN AND EVERYTHING ON SHOW CAN COME HOME WITH YOU!
SAFETY PROTOCOL REGARDING COVID-19
– Unfair™ is a museum where visitors can enjoy art in a peaceful and safe environment. We are allowed to have a maximum of 100 visitors at the museum at the same time to ensure this 1.5- meter distance at all times.
– We can only allow museum visitors with a valid entrance ticket into the museum. Tickets will be emailed to you beforehand and an additional reminder will be sent in the days prior to your visit.
– We kindly ask you to visit Unfair™ alone or with members of your household. To comply with the 1.5-meter social distancing rule, we are not offering group packages or group tours for Unfair™
– If you are experiencing any symptoms of the flu or cold, fever and/or shortness of breath we urge you to stay home and cancel your reservation to keep yourself and others safe. Visitors with flu symptoms will not be permitted entrance. We will gladly welcome you and members of your household again after being free of symptoms for 24 hours. For symptoms check the RIVM through this link.
– Unfair™ has taken a number of hygiene measures to protect visitors and staff and is also following a more intensive cleaning protocol on site. We ask our visitors to do the same and make sure to wash their hands as often as possible. We are offering special Unfair facemasks on our website for those who please.
– When traveling to Unfair™, please keep in mind the applicable rules of conduct regarding transport. Travel safe and mindful.
– Unfair™ is located in the Zuiveringshal, which is 1200m2 big. The design of the exhibition does not permit clear and strict routing. We ask our visitor to be aware of their surrounding and other visitors to keep proper distance. Clear markings will remind our visitors of this responsibility.